This page contains important information about your trip. After reading it, click the button at the bottom of the page to sign up for your flight. You may want to print out or bookmark this page so that you can reference it later.
JWRP Israel Trip
Trip Information and Flight Registration
Congratulations upon your acceptance to this amazing Israel experience!
Please contact your city leader for your group’s flight information. After you submit your flight registration form, one of our travel coordinators will email you with flight details (or options, if you indicate that you would like to extend.) Once you confirm that you would like to be placed on the flight, we will email you with payment instructions.
Important Flight Details
- All trip participants must complete the flight form in order to secure a ticket. (click on the sign up button below).
- Regulations require that all passports remain valid for at least six months after your return flight. Please make sure that your passport is acceptable.
- If you would like to extend your ticket, you may arrange it when you sign up for your flight below. There may be an additional cost involved; your travel coordinator will let you know when she processes your flight, and will not book it without confirmation from you.
- El Al baggage limits: 1 piece weighing up to 50.6 pounds/piece (23 kg) The sum of the 3 dimensions may not exceed 62 inches (158 cm)
GoInspire strongly recommends the purchase of travelers insurance for your Israel trip. We have partnered with TripAssure (formerly MH Ross) to offer a comprehensive travelers insurance package at discounted rates.
Travelers Insurance covers:
- Travel Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- Travel Delay (8 hours or more)
- Missed Connection
- Medical Expense/Emergency Assistance
- Baggage and Personal Effects
- Baggage Delay (More than 12 hours)
- Cancel For Any Reason Benefit (available for an additional fee)
Note: certain plans and benefits are only available if you purchase insurance within 15 days of your first payment towards the trip. See the link above for more details.